As chief technology officer, John provides strategic, operational, and programmatic support of our products to the greater Advicent organization, our partners, and the industry. He leverages his decades of software development and product management experience to define business and product strategies, work directly with clients in providing technology solutions, and build product and service delivery organizations that deliver results while meeting regulatory requirements.
Our most recent release of NaviPlan® includes the latest federal and provincial tax calculations to ensure the highest degree of accuracy for your clients’ plans.
Federal and provincial tax updates
NaviPlan’s federal and provincial tax calculations have been updated to provide the most accurate analysis. Some of the key changes include:
- Federal tax bracket updates
- Federal non-refundable credits
- Federal average tax rates
- Federal benefit premiums
- Contribution limit updates
- Federal dividend tax credits
- Federal Credits
- CCB - Canada child benefit
- Donation credit
- Updates to calculators (inflation, historical returns, etc)
- Provincial tax bracket updates
- Provincial non-refundable credits
- Provincial average tax rates
- Provincial dividend tax credits
Stay up to date on future NaviPlan releases by following us on Twitter and LinkedIn.